PB&J Banana Burritos
I love this creative take on the classic PB&J, with tortillas instead of heavier bread. Our favorite combo is actually peanut butter, honey & banana, and we love to roll it up like this for a yummy lunch or treat!
Time: 3 min Prep: 3 min
- 2 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s® Strawberry Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Add 1 tablespoon jelly to each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla.
- Roll-up and enjoy!