Chicken Tortilla Stacks
1 can chicken breast (13 oz)
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1/8 cup sour cream
1/4 cup salsa
6 tortillas, large
1/2 cup refried beans
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
3/4 cup guacamole
Suggested toppings: chopped tomatoes, onions, green peppers, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream, guacamole
1 preheat oven to 425 degrees F
2. in a medium bowl mix the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in the salsa and shredded chicken
3. place two tortillas on a cookie sheet. spread 1/4 cup of refried beans on each tortilla. On top of each stack’s beans, sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Place another tortilla on top of each stack and spread half the chicken mixture onto each.
5. spread half of the guacamole onto each of the final tortillas. Guacamole side-down, place one on top of each of the stacks. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese on each stack.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees F. Cut stacks into wedges and serve with toppings suggested above.